Thursday, July 21, 2016

Disney's Crossy Road

Hi, welcome back to my blog! Today I would like to share my all time favorite app... Disney Crossy Road! Disney Crossy Road is such a fun game where you can play with all the classic Disney characters such as, Mickey Mouse and friends and other classic Disney movie characters! The newest collection was Disney's Finding Dory. This collection may be my absolute favorite game inside the app because of the one and only...Gerald!


As soon as I saw Finding Dory in theaters, I was in love with Gerald! After finding out that this game had Gerald on it, I may or may not have bought Gerald from the app! When playing with Gerald when he stops he claps his hands! It's a nice way for Disney to add their secret touches.


Also, in the Finding Dory collection they have many other characters from the movie. Most characters have an important gesture or something that was commonly used through out the movie. For example, Bailey echo locates to find food. Hank turns invisible when stopped and Destiny's vision is a bit blurry.

Hope you enjoyed!


OFF,OFF,OFF,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment